SOMETIMES . .

| Tuesday, March 10, 2009 | |


WANNA SHOUT OUT!!


SOMETIMES I WANNA EXPRESS MYSELF OVER THE LIMIT


SOMETIMES I WANNA SWITCH MY IDENTITY


SOMETIMES I'M WONDERING HOW FAR I COULD FLY


SOMETIMES THE PRESSURE HIT ME


SOMETIMES I'M CONFUSED WHERE SHOULD I GO


SOMETIMES I REGRET WHAT HAVE I DONE IN PAST


SOMETIMES MY HEAD IN PAIN


SOMETIMES I WANNA ENJOY MY 24 HOURS


SOMETIMES WANNA DO WHAT I'M NOT SUPPOSE TO DO


SOMETIMES I PISSED OF WITH SOMEBODY


SOMETIMES I HATE THEM


SOMETIMES I FELT LIKE WANNA KILL THEM


SOMETIMES I REALLY ANGRY + HATE WITH SOMEBODY


SOMETIMES I'M DOWN


SOMETIMES I NEED SOME FRESH AIR TO RELEASE TENSION


SOMETIMES I WANNA BE A KID ... AGAIN


SOMETIMES TOO FAR DISTANCE BETWEEN US


SOMETIMES I WANNA GET WET WET WET
HA HA HA . .


*********************************


SOMETIMES WE DON'T REALIZE
WHAT WE ARE DOING,
HOW THE REACTION,
WHEN WE SHOULD DO THAT & THIS.
SOMETIMES WE HAVE TO BE HYPOCRITE,
TO MAKE SURE THAT WE'RE SURVIVE!
SOMETIMES WE HAVE TO PUT ON A MASK
TO PLEASE PEOPLE.
PUT A SIDE THE TRUE COLOR,
REPLACE IT WITH FAKE BEHAVIOR . .
THAT BULLSHIT DUDE!
BUT IT'S REALISTIC VIEW NOWADAYS!
THINK . .


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails